Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

3 goals to go I believe. Aguero is the finest player I have seen in a City shirt. No hold on that Davis Silva! It's a close run thing.

Ya Ya is still up there. Regardless of what is going on with him an Pep. Still, imo, the key signing after the takeover.

Kun is just sublime though. Pure class.

Sergio, David, Yaya and Vinnie - my god do I want to see those guys win the Champions League. Joe and Zaba formed part of that group and contributed so much for us.

Last edited:
At Bournemouth, Sergio went from legend to immortal. Pep is known for improving players in their thirties. Sergio is still in his twenties and Pep has done more to improve him than any previous manager and Roberto and Manuel are class coaches. Scary thought for other teams - Sergio improving.

Going toe to toe with that wanker steward and giving the old bill some does in itself deserve a special mention. He acted like your mates would in the same situation, recognising the uneccesary heavy handedness of that fat Jonny Concrete who was squashing the bloke to death. This speaks volumes about his character and the fact that despite being a world super star and fabulously rich recognised that what was going on and got involved. Once he breaks the scoring record Kinghthood and Nobel Peace Prize for services to City and dealing with Billy big bollocks stewards.

Someone said it earlier. The way he has changed to more of a team player than just someone who scores goals has not only improved the team but his goal scoring as well. Joe is now all over the place and the opposition do not know which way to turn.

The greatest goalscorer in Prem history - never in the Prem team of the year (I think). The assist king of the last seven years - in it once maybe ?

He'll do it v the Chavs. He likes playing them and let's face it we owe those bastards a good pasting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.