Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Any word on the club or fans having something prepared for the moment he breaks the record? Something like an enormous flag showing Sergio wheeling away after 'that' goal unveiled in the south stand

Any word on the club or fans having something prepared for the moment he breaks the record? Something like an enormous flag showing Sergio wheeling away after 'that' goal unveiled in the south stand

I believe a fly past by the red arrows is on the cards.

When he breaks the record the game should be immediately stopped whilst we are shown all his goals in a City shirt (multiple times for rag goals) & finished off with the QPR goal in super slo mo. Then we can break for a free pint on the club then it's back with Sergio where he explains in detail scoring that magical goal, break for another pint then back to the game.

Interestingly Gabriel Jesus has just overtaken Sergio for the best minutes-per-goal stat for players with 10 or more goals. Kelechi is still behind Aguero. For this statistic to be meaningful however, it should be for minimum 50 goals in my opinion.

MinutesPerGoal.png

I hope the guy that made this video a while back can do an updated one once he breaks the record:

That toe poke v Norwich is still up there as one of his best for me. God, I love that goal! :)

These are the clips I'll be showing my grandchildren when they can't believe City once used to be good ;)

Last edited:
I hope the guy that made this video a while back can do an updated one once he breaks the record:

That toe poke v Norwich is still up there as one of his best for me. God, I love that goal! :)

These are the clips I'll be showing my grandchildren when they can't believe City once used to be good ;)

I hope he updates that video first, got to 10 minutes in and saw some CSKA Moscow player score and for him to somehow mistake Dzeko for Aguero for another goal.

Be nice if the club have a 5 or so min montage of all Sergio goals on the big screens for the next home game following his record, or HT of the same game if it occurs at home in the 1st half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.