Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

for me just get on with it no big fuzz he is going to smash the record and lets hope he can move on fast from when he does it records and history are for when you finish playing aguero got along way to go in his manchester city career and bag lots more goals and silverware

I love the man and I'm not ashamed to admit it, fortunately I don't have a vagina so the wife's domination isn't challenged.

LOT of people here said Aguero is PAST it, sell him, we need a new striker. Now how does it feel to eat the humble pie? Pep too at fault for planting that thought into peoples mind. Also CityWatch came out with an article last season stating how Kun is past it and not a BIG game player. SMH.

Your Royal Highness,

The success you bring to Manchester City and the success brought by Sergio are intertwined.
I respectfully suggest that a gold boot be presented to Sergio by yourself on the pitch to commemorate the event when Sergio has broken the record.

LOT of people here said Aguero is PAST it, sell him, we need a new striker. Now how does it feel to eat the humble pie? Pep too at fault for planting that thought into peoples mind. Also CityWatch came out with an article last season stating how Kun is past it and not a BIG game player. SMH.
Bollocks. Pep has got Aguero scoring more than before whilst adding to his game.

We also do need a third striker to cover injuries and suspensions.

Bollocks. Pep has got Aguero scoring more than before whilst adding to his game.

We also do need a third striker to cover injuries and suspensions.

Hilarious how far people who dislike Pep will go to justify things.

Agüero is running further, on the ball more, getting more assists and scoring more goals under Guardiola than he's done under anyone else, can you imagine thinking Pep has done anything other than improve him?

Hilarious how far people who dislike Pep will go to justify things.

Agüero is running further, on the ball more, getting more assists and scoring more goals under Guardiola than he's done under anyone else, can you imagine thinking Pep has done anything other than improve him?
I couldn't, no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.