Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

The little sod best keep away from Amsterdam taxis this year, the finish for the first was pure joy, Sergio, Dave and Vinny go down as all time legends of the club on a par with buzzer, the king and Lee

He did a similar thing 12 years ago (watch 1:00) I really hope that this will be his last season in City. I want him to come back.

Kun is too amazing for me to have words to cover it. He looks better this season than ever, and I just hope and pray he stays fit, because I've no doubt he'll be clogged to death by certain teams.

I think the goal that sticks in my mind from him was down at Spurs, early in his City career. He just brushed their centre-half aside (I think it was Dawson) as though he was a 7 year-old kid and calmly slotted home. I knew we had something special then. I just didn't realise how special. So many great players are arrogant, ignorant gits. You can't say that about Kun. Always modest and respectful, but then, he's not on his own in that respect in this City team.

Aguero looks sharper, leaner, happier, hungrier than I have seen in a while. He was sublime today.
The goal he got and the other time he came back in right by the goal were things you wouldn't necessarily have expected him to make in the past few years. I didn't even see him before he ghosted in to get the tap-in after the ball was spilled. I thought it was maybe an OG he got on it so fast. He's 30 years old but is playing like a 20 year old.

With Madrid losing Ronaldo and his goals, Barca - half the team 30/31 and not improving (no Pep), Bayern an ageing team (no Pep), our mentality will be 'big opportunity'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.