Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I know Denis was unbelievable. We had him before his prime and again when he was past his best. Denis scored incredible volleys from hospital passes and didn't get enough credit at Manure. Sergio is doing it in an era when there are fewer passenger players in the top flight.
Like Colin, Denis is one of those players from the past who would play in the modern game with ease. The fact a leading Italian club signed him in the early 60’s says everything about his ability.

Like Colin, Denis is one of those players from the past who would play in the modern game with ease. The fact a leading Italian club signed him in the early 60’s says everything about his ability.
Colin would play in this City team. Don't get me started on Colin - ultra pace, stamina, sublime skill, physically exceptionally strong, dominant in the air, vicious/powerful shot and could tackle as well as the best defenders.

Colin would play in this City team. Don't get me started on Colin - ultra pace, stamina, sublime skill, physically exceptionally strong, dominant in the air, vicious/powerful shot and could tackle as well as the best defenders.
My dad always says Bell wouldn’t look out of place in this city side. Wish I was old enough to have seen him play.

Last season, even with restricted movement, Sergio scored 21 in 25, and one or two on here thought he was on the slide !!!!! The op has restored his mobility. In terms of goals to minutes on the pitch, he is officially the Prem's greatest ever striker. I reckon injury has robbed him of at least 50 goals. Just a joy to watch.
I've gone for 40+ season goals myself - injury permitting.
With his knee, he was able to push off to the right and shoot but due to his knee pushing off to the left was difficult. This made it easier for defenders. Now he can roll the ball both ways he really is going to be a handful.

Said to my fellow blues today, Silva is the greatest, because Sergio goes under the radar as he is expected to score, then you see the goals for the season dvd and wow this guy is super special. Privileged to see him and David, thank you both.

My dad always says Bell wouldn’t look out of place in this city side. Wish I was old enough to have seen him play.
From midfield, 169 goals in all comps - by the age of 29. Robbed of some of his prime years. Maximum effort every game. Was decades ahead of his time. He was a 2018 player in the 60s and 70s. Had more than all the attributes of a Pep player. Perfect attitude.

From midfield, 169 goals in all comps - by the age of 29. Robbed of some of his prime years. Maximum effort every game. Was decades ahead of his time. He was a 2018 player in the 60s and 70s. Had more than all the attributes of a Pep player. Perfect attitude.
169, simply incredible.

Gutted I never saw him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.