Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well based on how well we replaced Hart, Lescott, De Jong/Barry, Tevez, Dzeko I'm sure we'll get Aguero's replacement absolutely spot on

Yes, you can keep throwing the emotional argument into it if you insist, it's a load of shite and pretty condescending but if it adds weight to your opinion then carry on.
I don't believe Sanchez is better than Aguero from a footballing point of view. Nothing more nothing less.
WTF are you talking about you cockwomble? I'm making the point that it's emotional for all of us because of what Sergio means to us. But we have to look at any decision from a football perspective.

Sergio won't be discussing his future plans with the wider squad, that's certain, perhaps not even with City's top brass at this stage - he will do what it right for him alone.

I can well envisage a scenario, though, him trusting Silva with his thoughts.

Because WC players can adapt to situations if given the chance, as has been proved this very season where Aguero has developed his game in a short space of time. His improvements have been there for all to see whist still maintaining his high goal scoring record.
That's fair comment,perhaps youre right,he could adapt further.
However,while Aguero brings qualities few others are capable of,i dont think we could fully develop him into the sort of player Pep wants to replace him with.

Its a very tough call,for many reasons,and as @twosips states,the emotional aspect will be a very prominent factor for many - in fact,i'm beginning to think its the biggest hurdle for Pep as he attempts to transform us.

WTF are you talking about you cockwomble? I'm making the point that it's emotional for all of us because of what Sergio means to us. But we have to look at any decision from a football perspective.
Haha! Cockwomble!
I've already replied giving my reasons why I don't agree on a footballing perspective as well as emotive.
Cockwomble! Lol. Don't drag yourself down to my level, mate. You're better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.