Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be absolutely devastated if Sergio left, but if it is true and it is this way that makes it worse. Personally I hope it's not true but if it is the board need to pull something big out the bag or some fans won't be happy. I hope of he does leave he can come back and get a proper send off

Not sure Sanchez is as good as Kun. Still getting my head around this. If true it's a shock because Pep was praising him so much after the last game.

It will hurt the heart if Kun does leave but going of your point of Sanchez as good as Kun well this season alone hands down its been Sanchez comparing goals/assists/shots/dribbles basically Sanchez is the complete player Pep wants.

Someone mentioned on Twitter that Pep might make reference to the situation in his presser ? Could that be right?

I'd gone from Kun going because he just didn't seem to fit with what pep wanted to lately thinking what a twat id been to even think that as Kun seemingly gave his game a complete workover culminating in that magnificent performance against West Brom and me being virtually certain he was going nowhere.

Christ, this is going to be one hell of a summer for us all.

That would be a crazy decision. At the moment I still have 100% faith in Pep despite how this season have gone. But if Sergio is sold in the summer (without any chance for us to say goodbye) he can fuck off. In that case he's stupid and if he doesnt win every big competition should get the sack. And I really doesnt hope that he's replaced by Alexis. I'd love him here but the difference between him and Kun is too small to warrant a selling of Kun. If he's sold it better be Neymar or Messi coming our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.