Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping City have already contacted the FA stating that they do not expect a ban as the ref clearly saw the incident. Sending a video of Fellainis numerous unpunished elbows may help as well.

Gonna be a tough game at ot with or without Sergio.
It's only one game in a season of plenty though.
We might get a bit of grief if we lose but it won't last long......champions league night during the week :-)
If we win then even better.

Expecting a ban now sky have done their bit, they even managed to get into transfer centre.
No idea what it's got to do with transfers.
Ref looking right at, so expect him to come out and say he didn't see it.
Seems the norm with us unfortunately.

You can't ban someone for not connecting with an elbow that wasn't thrown. Are all these people calling for a ban real City fans?

Banning Kun after new evidence (even before, was obvious to anyone with proper football brain) is nothing short of madness.

A yellow card should have been handed to West Ham for embellishing is the correct decision. Possibly offsetting yellows for Kun (intent?). Nothing more.

Back pages of the papers today are shocking. Can't wait for his hat-trick at the swamp.

According to Argentina FA Aguero has a calf injury and won't be available for both qualifying games v Uruguay and Venezuela.

BBC news- Manchester city are waiting to hear of a possible ban for Sergio Aguero after he elbowed a west ham player, the referee didn't APPEAR to see the incident and the FA are waiting for his report to be submitted

I think he injured his calf throwing the elbow. If you slow it down by x132 and watch it from a right angle you can clearly see him clenching his calf, fists and teeth as he swings a roundhouse elbow intentionally at Reid's windpipe. From what I can gather, the ban won't start until after the injury has subsided....and rightly so. Thug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.