Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio is cherry ripe for a blistering season with us. World cup like a mini pre season. Nice break now and hit the ground running

Sergio Aguero on his Argentina future: "If they need me, I'll be available, but obviously, because of age, others will be phased in."

Though he’ll probably be hoping he’s still wanted by his country, from a personal point of view - and a selfishly City one (why not?) - I hope his days representing Argentina are done. He looked completely injury free for the first time in ages, sharp in the box when he got the (rare) chance and scored two good goals and we can do without him, in his final seasons for the Blues, having to travel thousands of miles to compete in international games. I agree with the above posters that next season will be a big one for him: after a good rest, he’ll come back to pre-season physically fit and healthy, rested, hungry for goals and raring to go. Not having to fly off half way across the world every couple of months will certainly help his cause.

2 goals in less than 180 minutes playing time. Argentina’s most dangerous striker and he spends more time on the bench than off it.

From these statistics I conclude that Argentina’s manager is a complete nob.

Looking forward to seeing his new knees in action. I think he and Jesus constantly competing with each other through the season will do wonders for the pair.

I have a question for all of you who lives in Manchester : Which exit Sergio take at the end of a training session ? East ? North ? South or West ?

That's for the organization for me and my girlfriend, we loved him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.