Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted he didn't put the penalty away tonight. Not only was I sat right behind the goal but it would have been the perfect way to silence the chunky twat behind me. Was banging on all game about how he's useless and genuinely said "I'm not clapping that fat shit" as he was subbed off. Spotty roadman.

I dont know about the penalty miss. Its not the worst penalty I have seen. The keeper made a good save it would of been worst if he smashed into the stands. Agree about him not taking the penalties any more. He doesnt seem confident from the spot which is mad considering the amount of goals he scored. I am shocked Sterling didnt take it after scoring 1 against Watford but fuck it he has been playing really well. Getting these 2 goals to break the record may well take a little bit more time. its only natural that he will snatch at things and he is writing his own history at the club and to be top goalscorer would be some doing. A truely World Class talent.

I believe Messi has missed his fair share of pens hasn't he. Shit happens. I reckon Aguero will back himself to score the next one we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.