Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has broke ribs not caught some fatal disease, why should it effect his mental state?

I'm sorry but where do you get that a physical injury can't as where a fatal disease can influence your mental state? Not saying he needs treatment from PTSD, but let's not pretend Aguero is some super human being that can simply put aside an accident like that and you obviously have seen the pictures of the wrecked car. I'm sure within our club he will have the best of treatment either way and I simply hope he's back asap.

Have you ever been in a car accident? it shakes you right up,he'll be fine by the time the rib has healed

No,but I have had more serious breaks than ribs after an accident and my reaction was bugger how long's this going to take and got straight on with the physio. Expect similar from Kun.

Come back when you have a car accident(not that i want you to have one )

Think I would prefer Kun's injury and his car accident to falling 6 foot off a ladder onto your head. Fortunately I have a thick scull, at least that's what they told me at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.