Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disallowed goal was ruled out by VAR, in which case we have to accept he was marginally offside despite the entire footballing world calling for changes to it. A controversial free kick went against us and a controversial penalty claim went for us, it's part of the game and happens across the country. We were poor, that's why we lost. Not because of 'operation United', we didn't create enough and made errors.
He wasn't offside,you could see that with the naked eye,you clearly haven't watched their games since our ban,i suggest you do

He wasn't offside,you could see that with the naked eye,you clearly haven't watched their games since our ban,i suggest you do

You're right, he wasn't offside, Sky moved swiftly away from that one, lines everywhere in a flurry that showed he was was onside, so they moved quickly on mumbling about de Gea not trying to save it , etc, etc, bollocks, more bollocks, waffle, dither and fudge.

His whole career, what set Sergio apart was delivering in big games.

So far this season hes got 0 goals in our games vs United, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea and Madrid which I would call the bug games of the season - rest of the top 4, derby, champions league.

That's slightly unfair, because in some of those games, Pep dropped him...but I think that tells it's own story.

He seems to have lost a yard or two, he's been missing big chances at some bad times (3vs Spurs stand out), the penalty misses are just embarrassing, and I dont think he can be our number 1 striker next season.

I think this season might be like Silva's 18/19 and next year theres a massive drop off.

Zero fuss apart from leaking the team to his mate in the press.
Allegedly. Whilst the evidence points towards Aguero being behind this, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that the club aren’t aware of the guy tweeting the team beforehand. If this is the case then when it first happened last year, surely words would have been said (to aguero)and he wouldn’t continue to do it?
Doesn’t add up to me.

Allegedly. Whilst the evidence points towards Aguero being behind this, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that the club aren’t aware of the guy tweeting the team beforehand. If this is the case then when it first happened last year, surely words would have been said (to aguero)and he wouldn’t continue to do it?
Doesn’t add up to me.
The idea that this guy, who basically runs a Sergio Aguero fan account is NOT getting his information directly from Sergio is completely absurd. His lineup information, which if you recall, used to come out for every game during that stretch where Jesus was starting over Sergio, then stopped, now only ever comes out when Sergio is on the bench and is always correct, usually even has with it another tidbit or two that wouldn't be known to anyone except to the team and coaching staff, like for example how everyone is specifically lining up in this game, and with many other examples available:

Don't take my word for it though. In his defense he also manages to get exclusive information on:

Small traffic accidents involving Sergio Aguero:

National team lineups involving Sergio Aguero:

Specifically when Sergio Aguero returns back from his holidays

And how Sergio Aguero feels when he doesn't play:

Impossible to know really.

Last edited:
The idea that this guy, who basically runs a Sergio Aguero fan account is NOT behind these leaks is completely absurd. His lineup information, which if you recall used to come out for every game during that stretch where Jesus was starting over Sergio, then stopped, now only every comes out when Sergio is on the bench and is always correct, and usually has with it another tidbit or two that wouldn't be known except to the team and coaching staff like how everyone is specifically lining up in this game.

Don't take my word for it though. In his defense he also manages to get exclusive information on:

Small traffic accidents involcing Sergio Aguero:

National team lineups involving Sergio Aguero:

Specifically when Sergio Aguero returns back from his holidays:

And how Sergio Aguero feels when he doesn't play:

Impossible to know really.

That wasn't my point. My point was Aguero would be daft to give away the team sheet when most people think he's the leak. The club wouldn't idly sit by and let it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.