Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Aguero's representative, Hernán Reguera: “I am representing Aguero, it is absolutely not true that someone else represents him. This story that Napoli are ready to make an offer or have already made an offer does NOT correspond to the truth

"There was no proposal on their part. There was no mention of Aguero with Napoli. I had no contact with Napoli about any player, not even about my other clients.

“Sergio will remain at #ManCity and I want to deny those who claim that there are problems between my striker and the English club. They are just rumours." [
@areanapoliit
via
@Sport_Witness

Sergio Aguero's representative, Hernán Reguera: “I am representing Aguero, it is absolutely not true that someone else represents him. This story that Napoli are ready to make an offer or have already made an offer does NOT correspond to the truth

"There was no proposal on their part. There was no mention of Aguero with Napoli. I had no contact with Napoli about any player, not even about my other clients.

“Sergio will remain at #ManCity and I want to deny those who claim that there are problems between my striker and the English club. They are just rumours." [
@areanapoliit
via
@Sport_Witness
And so it begins,expecting by end of week a raft of stories claiming players want out if we get banned for 2 years,sheik mansour selling the club,and pep leaving with immediate effect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.