Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's making a name for himself as a FIFA streamer. Spanish only but funny enough to cross the language barrier.

Sergio Aguero: "I know that every day my contract is closer to expiring. Probably there will be some offers but we’ll see. For now I just want to try to win the Champions League with City. That would be an incredible achievement for me and the club..."

But I haven’t really thought about what I will do after 2021. Also the current landscape makes things more difficult. If next season starts later, it will probably end later - maybe in August, something like that..."

“I don’t rule out going back to Spain, or going to any country. I don’t know what I will do. Today I feel good and comfortable in Manchester. I want to do everything in the club in the best terms, then we’ll see.” [
@elchiringuitotv
via
@goal

This guy can play a bit

What a Signing hes proved to be

Great bit of Business from Bobby Manc

I watched that earlier. Just brilliant. So many goals from tight angles. He hits a ball as sweetly as any striker I have ever seen. We are genuinely privileged to have seen him play for us. He could have played anywhere in the world but season after season he has chosen to play for us. He loves the club and for sure we love him. He is an icon (is that one up from a legend ;-)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.