Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next mega-thread for flapping, "he'll choose United/Chelsea/Real over us", flight tracking, etc.? Nasri?

Alex DK said:
this is unreal!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI[/youtube]
AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! YYEEEEESSS!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pbFR3jXWi8[/youtube]

dannyboiblue said:
lukyman said:
Talksport singing our praises believe it or not, have just signed off playing 'Mr BLUE Sky'!

got a link mate that i gotta see lol
Sorry, listening to it on radio. Now theyre talking to a spanish geezer singing his praises

LoveCity said:
Next mega-thread for flapping, "he'll choose United/Chelsea/Real over us", flight tracking, etc.? Nasri?

I honestly don't think we need Nasri.

-------Yaya----De Jong-------
-------------Silva-----------
--Aguero----Dzeko-----Balo----

I can see that, I don't know where Nasri would play, in all honesty. Especially when you remember Barry and Milner are on the bench (I realise they are not the same type of player). Personally, I believe that Suarez will be on the bench as Silva' understudy.

I'm still shocked about this deal it's amazing, the guy is a class act, best signing yet!!!
(taking my shirt to the stadium tommorow, aguero 16 :) )

Since i dont have twitter can someone confront those so called ITKers that said he was defo going to real?

MCFC-alan88 said:
LoveCity said:

I can see that, I don't know where Nasri would play, in all honesty. Especially when you remember Barry and Milner are on the bench (I realise they are not the same type of player). Personally, I believe that Suarez will be on the bench as Silva' understudy.

The problem is that Silva is our only creator out of the midfield.

everybodydancenowp1.gif

MCFC-alan88 said:
LoveCity said:

--Silva-----------------Nasri----
----------Aguero-------------
--------------Dzeko-----------

Andouble said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
LoveCity said:

The problem is that Silva is our only creator out of the midfield.

If you think if it rigidly, yes. But having seen Aguero and Balo play. They both drop back and link up with the midfield very well. Especially when you remember that Yaya would have license to push forward (to an extent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.