Sergio Aguero exclusive interview

That's why I said 4.5 seasons, not 5. If I'd used 5, the figure would be even lower.
Aye but he has featured a lot more than I had realised but I take your point , hes fecking awesome even more so if he had played every game , an absolute disgrace hes never featured in players and official end of the year team of the year awards

Aye but he has featured a lot more than I had realised but I take your point , hes fecking awesome even more so if he had played every game , an absolute disgrace hes never featured in players and official end of the year team of the year awards
Still mind-boggling how Kyle Walker won the PFA young player of the year ahead of Kun back whenever it was (11/12 season, maybe?).

Still mind-boggling how Kyle Walker won the PFA young player of the year ahead of Kun back whenever it was (11/12 season, maybe?).

Pardew and Brenda rodgers winning managers of the year in our title winning seasons says it all ,especially our 1st title ,tells you all you need to know about how much of an agenda there really is

These people should look at what happened to Chelsea getting rid of every star player as soon as they have a bit of a bad run.

I think people asking to get rid is more to do with his injury record, like most think we should cash in on Vinnie, you become too reliant on players that feature for only half the season then you'll never be able to replace them when the time comes.

I think people asking to get rid is more to do with his injury record, like most think we should cash in on Vinnie, you become too reliant on players that feature for only half the season then you'll never be able to replace them when the time comes.
problem we face is replacing someone like Kompany , such a strong leader and captain

I am a chelsea fan,but this guy is just my favorite player ever,he actually makes me like you guys :)...but seriously i dont know how people can say that Suarez is a better dribbler than aguero,the dude is the definition of a dribbling striker,he reminds me quite alot of Romario actually (i am brazilian)

problem we face is replacing someone like Kompany , such a strong leader and captain

It was always going to be tough but the longer you drag out the inevitable the longer you have to put up with having an unsettled back 4 without their leader. I'll admit we don't make matters easier giving the vice captains armband to a man who can't be arsed or cares very little about the club he represents.

That's true, but you can't replace before you have at least an equally good alternative.
That's imo what went wrong at Chelsea and Manure (sold or loaned out all attacking players without a decent replacement).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.