Sergio Aguero exclusive interview

That's true, but you can't replace before you have at least an equally good alternative.
That's imo what went wrong at Chelsea and Manure (sold or loaned out all attacking players without a decent replacement).

I agree but we're still doing things to benefit the players we should be replacing, we're buying defenders to partner Vinnie or strikers to either play along side or back up to Sergio.

Aguero will be the hardest to replace in my opinion for a striker with a goal to minutes ratio as good as his. Suarez is the only player I can think of and that guy is a massive ****!

Aguero will be the hardest to replace in my opinion for a striker with a goal to minutes ratio as good as his. Suarez is the only player I can think of and that guy is a massive ****!
And will have no intention whatsoever to leave Barcelona ...
I can't think of anyone else either tbh ... Kane wouldn't fit here imo ... Maybe Higuian or something? I don't know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.