Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Strange timing of the announcement.
If his contract runs until end of June, which I think is normal, then we are 3 months prior to that......does that suggest we wanted to get this out prior to someone else announcing a pre-contract agreement?

Nearly nine years ago this guy literally knocked me out of my chair. I just lay there on my back with my arms in the air, speechless, not knowing whether to scream, laugh, cry or all of them. It felt like a dream.

That moment on its own was enough to make me love this guy unconditionally. The other 256 times were just the icing on the cake.

David last year, Sergio this and we'll not have had the chance to bid either farewell in the manner we would have wanted to.

It was always going to happen, but it's a sad day today.

Difficult to put into words but I think it’s the correct decision it’s just so shit that everyone won’t be able to say farewell, just like for Dave and we never did for Vinny It’s right that the club have made the announcement now rather than leave it to the end of the season No one will be more embedded into City’s history than Sergio but all good things come to an end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.