Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Sad but probably the right time for club and player. One of our all time greats! Hope Fern stays but his decision in the end.

There is one slight consolation in this. He gets to leave at a mutually agreed tIme. He hasn’t been poached in his prime, he hasn’t agitated for a move and he hasn’t been robbed from us by injury.

Sergio is the man and he will leave with his head held high and the tears and cheers of every single blue ringing in his ears.

Gave me my most emotional, euphoric moment as a City fan. Legend now and forever.

Forever blue, always a legend.

Kompany, Kun, silva, yaya & silva one of the key players for us and Sergio weighed in with so many goals, moments and magic - thank you.
Silva that good you named him twice

You forgot Zabba also

depressed-slurp-cycle.gif

Thanks for the memories, hopefully he'll add a few more before the season ends.
Legend

This is so sad. Sat here on the couch crying whilst the Mrs thinks I’m a weirdo. X1000 worse than SWP to Chelsea and I was only 12 then.

Nooooo.

I always thought there was another season in him, just needed a pre-season this summer to get fully upto speed. Plus there ws the dream of seeing him and Messi link up in a city shirt. I couldn't take it if he was to stay in Europe, praying he goes to somewhere like the US or back home to South America so I don't have to see him in another clubs shirt or even come up against him.

From a squad stance this puts us in a weaker position because unless we already have something signed, everybody now knows we need a striker this summer and can make us pay handsomely for one.
Strange timing to announce his departure. Obviously their was discussions going on during the international break with Sergio representatives and City...Maybe he has already signed a pre contract with someone else and we are putting it out their before it got leaked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.