Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Like most have said I love Sergio and he'll never be replaced in our memories and hearts but this does suggest either we've wrapped up a replacement already or we're very confident.

Sad Sad Sad day, But I can't help but feel it is time, he's 33 and has struggled with injuries over the past year or so. He will absolutely go down as one of the best to ever play in the premier league, and will always be a legend here.

Am I the only one not sad? It's the right time just as it was for Vinny, Zab and Dave.
Might have been sad if he'd been fit and firing but we've barely seen him for over a year and it's felt like he's had one foot out the door for a while. Think Pep not bringing him on vs United was the sign his time was fully up here.

Wish him all the best hope he can leave with a few more on his record and have a good few seasons at another top club(different league please).

As much as it hurts, I believe it's the right time. Just like Vinny, just like David.

The 10,000 who get into the Everton game will be very lucky, to get to say goodbye. But one day, he'll be back, just like David, to see us again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.