Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I took family vacations to Peru, Costa Rica and Mexico in the past few years. Whenever I wore my Aguero kit out at the beach or in a restaurant, I got smiles and compliments from people without fail. I found that Sergio is widely popular across Latin America and has no doubt brought City a lot more recognition and support beyond Argentina alone.

Nedum, Micah and Jenas tribute to Sergio on 5 live, really good listen, might be a podcast of it? I was washing up and listening to it and thought “Sergio is leaving” and had a small private cry. Thanks for everything Sergio, a great man.

Just come on this thread to post the same thing. Thought it was brilliant - a 1 hour tribute to Sergio!
The commentary on some of the clips of his goals was simply fantastic.

It's available on the Football Daily pod and also a link here:

Fabulous player. Best in the business for years and years.

I and the 44,000+ other City fans in the stadium at the time will NEVER forget that sunny day in 2012 where he helped deliver our first Premier League title!

What a man!!! What a Player!!! i dont get teary very often but i know i will on Sunday when hes on home soil for the last time for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.