Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

My favourite photo of my children when they were little is from Fathers Day 2012, it is of the pair of them each holding a handle of the premier league trophy and positively beaming. Without Sergio that photo doesn’t exist. Memories to last a lifetime, thank you Sergio.

Thank you for some great memories from that first goal against Swansea when I could tell already we had something special in our hands to your last appearance which will hopefully be a cameo role in the CL final with a 30 yarder last minute goal to secure the trophy...

All the best wherever you go and whatever you do

Quite simply my favourite ever City player who is single handedly responsible for one of the greatest moments of my life.

Adios Kun, this place won't be the same without you x

I was pretty philosophical about it. Probably because I've been preparing for this for more than a year. Time waits for no man, players move on, bla-bla-bla, the empty clichés.
But today the sadness has kicked in. It is Kun Aguero's last game at the Etihad for us. That seems unreal. Sergio is not just any player. Up there with Vinnie, Merlin, and yes, Yaya, he changed the trajectory of this club. It's not the same club from when he arrived in 2011. City now expect to win trophies. Every year. And that was visible in his swagger, right from that first game against Swansea. He expected it even before City learnt to.
I understand that you don't care about a statue. What physical statue could replace the statue of you that is in our hearts?
Thanks for ten absolutely amazing years, Kun. Uno de nosotros.

Aguero was the first gen, without him the club wouldn't be what we be.

I'd love the club to dedicate Sundays match to Aguero. Play the whole game, bag a few goals, subbed off at 93:20, standing ovation.

If none of that happens it means he's playing the CL final :)

Always felt comfortable when his name was on the teamsheet. Scored so many important goals, no matter we were playing a big or lesser big club, important or less important games, home or away or in Europe.

And it started when he came on as a sub vs Swansea back in 2011: scoring 2 and 1 assist.
I will never forget this player. I just wish Aguero will give us another AGUERROOOOOOOOOOHHH in the CL final to finish what would be a fairytale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.