Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

All good things in life have to end sometime sadly.
What a signing, what a player, what a man.
Seemed laid back and unassuming off the pitch, never caused any problems and genuinely seemed to love the club

Not unexpected but still sad, has given us his peak years and stayed a decade despite media touting him for a move to R. Madrid most years. Not got the individual recognition he deserved but will always be a blue hero and 93.20 will never be forgotten. Thanks and good luck.

AND
i

How soon we forget :(
Will be able to add Dinho to the list soon as well :(

Devastated :(

He should be leaving to a farewell from nearly 60,000 blues at The Etihad! Really shit not being able to give him a goodbye.
This man gave me the best moment in my entire life (apart from the birth of my kids) although it does come incredibly close!
He will be gone from Manchester City but never ever ever forgotten.
Champions League glory will top off his incredible career at the club.

Thank you for absolutely everything you have done for this football club Sergio!

SERGIO SERGIO
Im gonna say it. .. THAT moment was the single best moment in my life. Ive had 3 kids .. but i knew they were coming. But his goal ... wow. I never tire of watching it and never stop getting a lump in my throat.
The kids just get on my tits

Gutted but he's barely featured this season and we have done OK haven't we?
No player lasts forever and we will deal with it.
This season he has looked a bit rusty and also injured a lot.
Haaland is coming i'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.