Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I have a feeling that he has just one more magical moment to give. A fitting finale would be for him to get the winning goal in a cup final or to score the goal that wins us the league.

Its sad, but perhaps the time is now right. Sergio does not deserve to be a "bit part player".

One glorious memory and dozens more of brilliant ones.

Thank you Sergio
Score winner in CL final would be fitting.

I'm absolutely gutted but hardly surprised. I can only guess Kun has been offered a 2-year deal with a possible one year extension elsewhere - something he would never be offered from City at the moment.
Fcuk, I need a drink...

Is he the last of the 2012 title winners to depart?

Feels apt that he is

its hard to think what aguero and the rest did ? we will talking about it for years and years
some many trophies and titles in a short space of time and that moment nobody will ever forget

I think pep had alluded to this for a while now, although really gutting it’s not a surprise for me

Weve had 10 great years out of Sergio. in my opinion the best striker to grace the premier league and giving moments especially his winning injury time winner we will never forget. Still get goose bumps!. However, he is 32 now, players cant go forever producing at the same level and when you consider what pep expects i can understand why he may want to move on. Im sure hes already lined up for his next club, hope its not in our country, would expect him to go to a warmer climate, Barca i think with his pal! good luck to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.