Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Charlie know nothing Nicholas said Sergio was the worst buy of that summer. What an absolute tool.
The funny thing is sly never show us what these morons said.
Merson De Bruyne not a player.
Big nose Ya ya squad player at Barca .
The list is endless.

I cried as a child when David Wagstaffe was sold to Wolves in 1964
I shed tears of joy when we won the league at Newcastle in 1968
I wept in my car on the way home after we were relegated by Luton
I've not shed a tear over football since then...

Until yesterday.

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by the sight of the greatest striker ever to pull on a City shirt leaving the Etihad pitch for the last time.

Thanks for the wonderful memories Kun Aguero, from the moment you first came on as a substitute, to the moment you went off yesterday, you never let us down - Forever in our hearts.

In 50 odd years of supporting City I have never been so emotional about a player leaving. Might well be the right time for him to leave but that does make it any less sad.

Best out and out striker I have had the privilege to watch in English football.

Muchas gracias Sergio.

My efforts, entering the pitch for the final time as a Blue

Attachments

• 20210523_210445.jpg
    20210523_210445.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210523_210527.jpg
    20210523_210527.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 33
I was a bit alarmed to see in my Sunday paper today pix of Sergio being thrown up in the air by his team mates, what if they had dropped him?

We might need him off the bench on Saturday - just saying! (Didn't Arsenal drop a guy celebrating a cup win years ago and he broke a bone?)

Sorry at this rubbish attempt at humour, but earlier today somone posted on here about how Sergio's time at City has not just been a football thing, it had been a timeline of his life as his kids grew up and now they in the army & stuff and far, far away... It is similar for me too (well not the army bit) and I could not stop crying about it and the whole bloody thing...

My kids were a bit shocked (they were like 6 & 7 in 2012) to see their Dad cry for the first time, but now they understand what it meant to me/what it means to me. I grew up wearing a Colin Bell number 8 and the centenary cup of 1981 hit me so hard and all of the other stuff we had to deal with (Liverpool in the 80s Utd after them) but City and football has been such an important thing, especially these last 12 months.... sorry I am rambling on.

But I agree with what has been already said, Sergio is no.1 in my opinion and not just cos of his football skills, he seems to be a really good person too, humble is the word people keep using.

I'm getting emotional again - I'm going now.

Hasn’t fully sunk in yet that’s Sergio has played his last game at the Etihad
That video on the clubs twitter with “don’t you forget about me” is too sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.