Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Inevitable, but doesn't make it feel any easier.
When we were signing Robinho, Adebayor etc I never thought we'd sign an all time great like the other big clubs had. Someone who would leave a legacy. I just thought we'd throw money at players each year. And they'd go.

We have had some one who, for me, has surpassed anything those other legacy players did at their respective clubs. I can imagine only Lampard at Chelsea cones close.

What a fucking pleasure it's been, and I cannot ever put into words how proud I am this player okayed for, and gave his career to us.

Sergio. You fucking legend. Thank you.

Absolute legend of the club. All good things must come to an end and hopefully both him and Dave can be honoured together with a full house for a testimonial. Not going to be a dry eye in the house. Would be nice to see him bow out as Captain lifting the Premier League trophy, the League cup, the FA cup and the Champions League trophy.
Totally agree.

A sad, sad day. Our greatest ever striker, many would argue our greatest ever player. All the best Sergio and thank you for the incredible memories. Legend.

Nobody can say the timing isn’t right though. As sad as it is to see him go, it’s equally sad to see the present day version of Sergio Aguero when he’s been on the pitch. Injuries have claimed another.

When you were brought up on footballing diet of Gerry Creaney and Wayne Clark , seeing the greatest striker I have ever seen leave us after 10 magnificent years will definitely bring a tear to my glass eye
You and me. I feel like I did about the death of The King.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.