Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

hope if he goes to barca and we draw them in the champions league he gets a massive ((((( welcome

Gutted. This day was gonna arrive eventually but the reality is hard to accept. Another season on the bench was never going to happen for either party. Hopefully he'll get game time wherever he moves to. Goodbye Sergio and thank you for all the glorious times you gave us. Simply the best IMHO.

Hard to put in words just how much Kun means to us all.. He's without doubt the best striker I've ever seen and having him at City for 10 years was amazing.
Good luck Kun wherever you go.. You will always be welcomed back to City..

Gutted, gave me and others one of life's greatest moments. The 2011-12 cycle is complete.

Reactions: CC1
I knew it was coming but I am still incredibly sad. It’s hard to pick a favourite from the long list of great players we have been blessed to have at the Club in the last ten years but when I tell you I have named at least one of my cars Sergio and I have a stuffed bear sat on my bookcase called Sergio Abearo you’ll get an idea how I feel about him.

A remarkable player and a true legend. We’ll miss you Sergio.

PS. Please don’t sign for the Rags !

Remember his 2nd on debut like it was yesterday. a screamer of a goal added to an assist and a first goal for City. Gonna miss this guy forever

Feels like a death in the family. Gave us the greatest moment of our lives, and so much joy over the years. Thank you Sergio, and good luck with whatever you do next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.