Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

A lot gets said about the the players who have played a key part in our rise and rightly so. Not that my opinion counts for much, but I reckon Sergio was the most Importamt player to ever play for us. He was fucking dynamite and THE big game player.
No matter how many goals Erling gets, I don't think I will love him as much as I love Kun.
Other than the obvious, his most important goal was probably v Scousers in 18/19. And what a finish...ghosting in front of the defender and slamming it in, near post top bins.

My random fave is v Burnley at home where he manages to squeeze it in from an insane angle (right footed from right hand side) with a man on the line. Added comedy bonus of Raheem tripping himself up when through 1 on 1 with goalie.

Other than the obvious, his most important goal was probably v Scousers in 18/19. And what a finish...ghosting in front of the defender and slamming it in, near post top bins.

My random fave is v Burnley at home where he manages to squeeze it in from an insane angle (right footed from right hand side) with a man on the line. Added comedy bonus of Raheem tripping himself up when through 1 on 1 with goalie.
I love that goal v scouse and his and Bernard’s goading if all things dipper. They both knew what it meant.

A lot gets said about the the players who have played a key part in our rise and rightly so. Not that my opinion counts for much, but I reckon Sergio was the most Importamt player to ever play for us. He was fucking dynamite and THE big game player.
No matter how many goals Erling gets, I don't think I will love him as much as I love Kun.
Well he’s never going to win us a league title after such a long wait in the same dramatic circumstances against them lot…….so yeah I can’t imagine I will feel the exact same about any other player that ever plays for us :) …….Erling is pretty f***ing cool though isn’t he ? Hahah

The guys on the board at the club have said previously that they consider Yaya the most important signing as he helped us convince others to come and obviously he was a huge player for us.

The guys on the board at the club have said previously that they consider Yaya the most important signing as he helped us convince others to come and obviously he was a huge player for us.

I wonder how much truth there is to the urban legend that they got Toure and Silva to sign by telling each other the other one had already signed.

That’s the story Garry Cook tells, sounds believable.

I love that goal v scouse and his and Bernard’s goading if all things dipper. They both knew what it meant.
It meant so much. Am I correct in saying that win stopped the scousers winning the title, reaching 100 points and going through the season as invincibles?
If so, we saved English football from the biggest media dump on of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.