Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Ahh bugger,the last of the old guard of players who helped transform city to what we can see today,don’t know what else to say than thanks for the memories Sergio and boy what fantastic ones we have,surely just behind silva and bell as the best player for me to play for the club thanks Sergio and good luck ...
Yes, King Colin, El Mago and Sergio. A great trio.

Been dreading this day, he will get the recognition he deserves from all the media.

Reactions: mat
That debut on the Monday night against Swansea when he came on for what was it 20-25 mins left,I would say the majority of city fans were left gobsmacked in awe,ended up getting motm as well we all knew then we had an absolute superstar on our hands,
I watched that in Tenby surrounded by Swansea fans and a couple of other blues (one extremely pissed-up). I was as excited as a kid walking home thinking about what Aguero was going to do for us. All turned out to be true aswell.

Disappointing, but not really a surprise.

It has been sad to see him sat on the bench game after game, but even when he’s come on, he has been a shadow of the player he was.

The last playing link with that wonderful day in May 2012 will be gone.

But never forgotten.

I would like to put on record my appreciation for all that Sergio has done for Manchester City and the pleasure he has brought to me over the last ten years.

And of course, for those of us, who were fortunate enough to be at Etihad on 13/5/12, the most iconic moment in English football history will be indelibly marked on our collective memories for ever.

That debut on the Monday night against Swansea when he came on for what was it 20-25 mins left,I would say the majority of city fans were left gobsmacked in awe,ended up getting motm as well we all knew then we had an absolute superstar on our hands,

I can honestly say that I thought City should sign Aguero well before he was linked with us. I was so delighted when we signed him and now so thankful that he delivered in spades and spent so long at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.