Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

When he came on for his debut and leathered one in from 25 yards, I turned to Helen and said, 'Jackpot'.

Oh...and it was. Best striker in club history and we've had some belters, despite being an oil money club with no past. Oh fuck.off. lol.

Thanks for everything Serge. That said, the season's not over yet. Score another banger and fucking show us what we'll be missing. Legend x

It was always going to happen, fucking gutting just like every legend we've lost in recent years.

He's given us moments we could only dream of prior to his arrival. Hopefully he's got one last big moment in there.

End of a fucking era but what an era.

As a club we absolutely have to get his replacement right and we all know who that is.

He gave us his very best years when he could have graced any team in world football..

He shunned them all to help establish our club in the position we find ourselves in today..

Never an ounce of trouble and represented our club impeccably.

A great scorer of goals and a scorer of great goals..

His goal against QPR will never be bettered..!

A top player, a top man and one of the best footballer's I've ever seen pull on a blue shirt..

This day was always coming, looking back at what he's done for our club fills me with a great sense of pride..

Why do I feel sad ?

Messi wont come now, that can be put to bed as well. Txiki need to concentrate on the future superstars.

Even without 93:20, this man would be the best to ever wear the shirt. A ruthless, lethal goalscorer in every sense of the term. Consistently brilliant and always delivered when it was needed most. Thank you so much Sergio, you ARE Manchester City. We'll love you forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.