Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Sad news but I'm not surprised as Sergio is not the player he was pace-wise and almost constantly injured(it seems) these days.

All good things must come to an end as they say but I still feel saddened knowing that's another legend will soon be gone. It's just a shame that we cannot be there where to send him off in style.

Hopefully the club can organise some kind of match for charity match for good causes and our other legend David Silva and Aguero back together would be epic and emotional seeing them both back in front of a full house.

When he he made his debut I should have been at the match but unfortunately I was delayed getting back from holiday and when I landed I had to hook up to Wi-Fi and see the highlights and the two goals he scored. Right away i knew we had signed a special player, and we had, him and Silva bringing much joy to blues(and neutrals) watching from all him play over the globe.

Adios Sergio, you'll be missed but never forgotten! : I

Living Legend.
End of season parade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.