Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Just back from walking the dogs to this, absolutely gutted, think we all knew deep down this may be the case, the team has evolved without him & he’s found it difficult to slot back in (not saying he couldn’t like) now we all pray for just one more bit of Sergio magic....FWIW I think the club & Sergio are doing the right thing, we hopefully have his replacement lined up & he gets a decent contract in warmer climes, as with other recent greats before him there’ll only ever be one
Sergio Aguero & we’ll never replace him like for like but others will emerge, as long as they understand we want players for the long haul, to create legends, we’re not a stepping stone for any player

It’s the right time, nothing worse than keeping for too long. Let him go out with his head held high and have a couple of years elsewhere, as long as it’s outside of the Prem, lol.

Legend who gave us all our best moment in recent times, but he deserves better than warming a bench, he’s always needed a run of games to get sharpness and he isn’t going to get that getting splinters in his bum at City.

Love the guy, and always will.
I hope he doesn't join a Prem club. I'd still applaud him if he scored against us (assuming he doesn't join the rags).

No doubt the media vermin cünts will be spinning this to read “Squad bust ups lead to Aguero leaving” / “Aguero forced out” / “City squad unhappy” or anything that they can to try and upset the harmony.

Kun has really struggled this season, I would have loved to see him stay for one more, I find it hard to believe that he’s being “pushed out”.
The management are looking to the future, he will FOREVER be a City Legend along with the others Bell, Kompany, Silva to name a couple.
All great players know when they need to step back, maybe Kun thinks it’s time. I hope he doesn’t go to The Rent boys, as that would be sickening. I hope he goes back home, as was his intention.

Very very very sad. But deep down after going into his final six months without signing the exit door was there.

Wonderful player and he'll be missed. It's sad to see, but it is time. I cried like a baby at 93:20 and I'll never, ever forget that feeling. Good luck to him whatever he does next and in the future.

Just back from walking the dogs to this, absolutely gutted, think we all knew deep down this may be the case, the team has evolved without him & he’s found it difficult to slot back in (not saying he couldn’t like) now we all pray for just one more bit of Sergio magic....FWIW I think the club & Sergio are doing the right thing, we hopefully have his replacement lined up & he gets a decent contract in warmer climes, as with other recent greats before him there’ll only ever be one
Sergio Aguero & we’ll never replace him like for like but others will emerge, as long as they understand we want players for the long haul, to create legends, we’re not a stepping stone for any player
Great post - especially the last eight words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.