Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Plenty of players have done it in the past. At the end of the day, it’s a job and he’s worthy of a place at a premier league team. I’ve got no doubts he’d play for another English team if the offer came up.
I agree with this, but the odds are pretty long him doing it. Chelsea at 20/1 seems right with others 50/1. It will be his last big pay day and 2 years max, if someone pay him a million or two more he would be daft to get sentimental about it.

Why are we letting him go when every man and his dog are after him
Like who? His knee has gone and never will get back to be able to play regularly.

His agent is putting the names out there, wherever he ends up he will be a bench player and on nothing like the money he is on now.

He and his agent will try to get one last pay day, the cold hard facts of football.

Like who? His knee has gone and never will get back to be able to play regularly.

His agent is putting the names out there, wherever he ends up he will be a bench player and on nothing like the money he is on now.

He and his agent will try to get one last pay day, the cold hard facts of football.

He lost all his leverage once it was made official, so all the names have to be put out there to artificially boost the interest levels.

I'm sure Aguero won't sign for another premier league club, his statement backs that up 100%, he won't want to play against us full stop.

What part of his statement are you referring to, out of interest?

Why are we letting him go when every man and his dog are after him
Maybe if he goes to another PL side he won't face a parked bus every game? It would be sad to see him play for a rival but at 93.00 minutes of that game if you gave me the option of him scoring then in 10 years moving to your bitterest rival I would have gladly taken it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.