Sergio Aguero

people saying he is too small ......... yes he is short, but he has one hell o a jump on him !!

just try and find a video with his heading a goal, he really gets unbelieveable leaps in and has tremendously strong legs ! (hence why he is so fast agile and sought after) he can jump and win headers ...... he is doing it in spain because lets face it Forlan aint a massive front man to work off either !

i say buy him and let him have a go ! if we play it on the deck like people are saying, no problem, but then again, when it comes to crosses from the wings ....... he really can leap like a bloody salmon ! get him, play him, watch him flourish into the book of footballing legends !

we could do with a signing like this... its obvious that we cannot get one of the top 5 players in the world now... so we should get people like aguero... young, cheaper and the future, i think this could happen more than villa

young and already one of the best strikers on the planet. A guy we can and should build around

Spain won Euro 2008 with a small midfield, what did they do passed the bloody thing to feet and turned the lack of height to their advantage. In my opinion defenders don't like pace most can deal with height otherwise Crouch would be top scorer every friggin year and he ain't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.