Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Is Turin really that bad of a city? It always looked nice in the pictures and during the Olympics.
They can make any city look nice by just taking pictures of the better features in town...

That being said I would not go as far as other people have gone, there are nice parts as well as parts you would rather stay out of. It is no Milan or Venice, but I doubt any footballer who had their sights set on playing for a club like Juventus would refuse an offer just because the city is not a paradise. Whether Agüero is one of those players remains to be seen. While people here at BM want him, whether Mancini is going to pursue and sign him is another story.

Is there anything of substance to connect City to Aguero, or is it all just wishful thinking? Scrolled through a few pages without finding any links

Looks like he might be able to get the penthouse (:

SuperStock_3153-640234.jpg

All City's can look like shit holes if you know were to look !!

Forzacitizens said:
Bunk said:
Juventino said:
Turin is an elegant and artful City, it takes someone with half a braincell to appreciate it's true beauty. Just because it does not have cheap beer and cheap food does not make it a shit hole. People who call it a shit hole once again prove they've never been or they enjoy their Family holidays to Benidorm too much.

I've been to Turin and can confirm that it is indeed a shithole, along with much of the rest of Northern Italy. Even the city's most iconic and valuable artifact turned out to be fake!

oh dear, was taking you seriously until you said that,

so venice, verona, genoa, piemonte and porto fino not beautiful then?

I said MUCH, not ALL of Northern Italy. Ever been to Milan?!

Bunk said:
Forzacitizens said:
Bunk said:
I've been to Turin and can confirm that it is indeed a shithole, along with much of the rest of Northern Italy. Even the city's most iconic and valuable artifact turned out to be fake!

oh dear, was taking you seriously until you said that,

so venice, verona, genoa, piemonte and porto fino not beautiful then?

I said MUCH, not ALL of Northern Italy. Ever been to Milan?!

Been to both and they are both shit holes. Verona is magic though.

Juventino said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Juventino said:
I'm also proud to be Mancunian, however when reality sets in the rest of Europe is more desirable to live.

Turin is a shite hole. Have you ever been or are you a plastic overseas fan?

Please.

I've been about 30 times, so call me a plastic overseas fan again.

You don't live or work in Denton by any chance?

Juventino said:
Turin is a shite hole. Have you ever been or are you a plastic overseas fan?

Please.

I've been about 30 times, so call me a plastic overseas fan again.

Ha ha you fucking mug! Do you not realise the shit we give plastic overseas Rag fans who have been to 10 times the games you have been to? 30 times. Grow up and support your local team.

Calling anyone who's been to see their club play 300 times a plastic would be idiotic. 30 times too to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.