Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do want the guy but is he a risk? ive not seen alot of him, when i have ive been impressed but can sumone jus sum up whether he will fit in the premier league and wot his goal return is like? plus is he a team player? moody twat? etc.

Etchy said:
i do want the guy but is he a risk? ive not seen alot of him, when i have ive been impressed but can sumone jus sum up whether he will fit in the premier league and wot his goal return is like? plus is he a team player? moody twat? etc.
Google is your best friend mate!

all i can say is, hes world class

BlueCityfan said:
Rammyblues said:
I don't know how much RM have spent already this summer but they appear to have spent at least 50m, just hope they have enough for Ade but not enough for this lad.

I have tried to get this message sent...

Madrid have spent around 50m pounds already. Mourinho still wants a striker. And both Higuain and Benzema are looknig to stay.

As you see...there is no big frontman there. And Mourinho wants 1 of his 3 strikers to be a big man. Something Aguero is not...he is short.

So Adebayor is likely the last summer signing. Aguero? I would be very suprised if madrid moved for him. I can tell ya.
I think they are likely more interested in Tevez/Aguero types than Adebayor. They already have 2 Center forwards, both of whom are 6 feet tall. They clearly don't need another one position player. They are better of with players like Aguero or Tevez who can play multiple positions or on the wing. Frankly I believe Mourihno is set at the top. He will let Higuain and Benzema fight it out, now he needs a second player to play left wide forward. And Aguero/Tevez fit that bill.

Every Position has 2 players in it except left forward- Hence why it is no surprise that they are linked to Neymar and Aguero.

.............................................Benzema/Higuain........................
....................Di Maria/?................................Ronaldo/Calejon
.................................................Ozil/Kaka..............................................
........................Sahin/Khadera.......................Alonzo/Granero............................
Marcelo/Coentrao....Carvahlo/Albiol....Pepe/Varane.....Ramos/Alberloa

All likely on the block include: Leon, Canales, Drenthe, Diarra, Gago

The need for a striker like Adebayor is grossly overestimated. WHy Ade and his people can't look at the facts and smell the coffee surprises me. He will only be bought if he is dirt cheap, however he is not their best fit by any sense of the word. Lets not forget who they are trying to topple here. Barca. A team of midgets who happen to have a tall and an aggressive CD combo. Adebayor gives them no advantage!<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
Etchy said:
He is Tevez with less drama, less hustle, more pace, more skill, more vision, more movement and slightly less passion.

There's no risk in signing Aguero really, might need a short settling in phase but it's almost 100% sure you'll get quality.

He'd probably settle just as well as Suarez did at Liverpool, but is a better player than Suarez.

mancityscot said:
ive just had a look at real madrids squad on wiki. it is the best squad in the world by a distance. they dont need aguero

Sadly, Exactly what I said. I'm glad you agree though :). It seems City have a long journey ahead of them. If they get Adebayor, that's even worse. He's underrated at the moment. An excellent centre forward.

does anyone remember this from January?....

SERGE_280x390_876700a.jpg

images

Mourinho liked his pet drog though didn't he, shows his form for wanting a big powerful lad up top, si i can see him being looked at (ade) by Real.
They just want him on the cheap so hope we get tired of his rants and just let him go.

I think Aguero has some balls, so isnt afraid to step outside the comfy surrounds of familiar latin customs.

mancityscot said:
ive just had a look at real madrids squad on wiki. it is the best squad in the world by a distance. they dont need aguero
We are talking about a team that signed the 2nd best LB last season in spite of having the actual best, A team that Signed Sahin even though it had Alonso, Khadera and Lass. A team that signed Alltintop, even now still seems like it was for no apparent reason, Considering it has Gago, Granero, and Canale looking for playing time. It signed Callejon, with Ronaldo, DI Maria, Benzema, Kaka and Leon all able to do everything he does.

Real doesn't sign out of need, they sign to fortify strength. Aguero/Neymar will do just that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.