Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
thomo said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2013289/Sergio-Aguero-cost-Manchester-City-45m.html

dont know if al;ready been posted but saying agent due in manchester in next 48hrs for talks to persuede us to bid higher.

Will there be any fucker here in Manchester on Wednesday??
Thought theyd all be in LA by then.
didnt someone say that cook and marwood were still in england?

yeah some said in nasri thread i think. but like i say never wat to think/beleive. would make sense for some to be still over here. cause surely still wking on transfers doesnt just stop for a week or 2 while we r away.

thomo said:
richards30 said:
oakiecokie said:
Will there be any fucker here in Manchester on Wednesday??
Thought theyd all be in LA by then.

yeah some said in nasri thread i think. but like i say never wat to think/beleive. would make sense for some to be still over here. cause surely still wking on transfers doesnt just stop for a week or 2 while we r away.

eh?

Barcon said:
thomo said:
richards30 said:

eh?

que?

My speculation:

Cook is here til - dependin on who you believe - weds/fri.

Hints from various blogs/online articles suggesting we may see one or two new arrivals before the US tour is over.

Players being interviewed mentioning this years signings are amazing (although I'm pleased about Clichy and Savic, I personally don't class their signatures as "amazing").

Sumat's brewin, eh lads?

sorry didnt make sense at all what i wrote before lol

what was saying is that someone said in the nasri thread that they thought that cook was still over here for a period of time. so it fits in with what the article in mail says.

so you dont know what or who to beleive if anyone.

thomo said:

what was saying is that someone said in the nasri thread that they thought that cook was still over here for a period of time. so it fits in with what the article in mail says.

eh?

BringBackSwales said:
thomo said:

eh?
PMSL!!!

richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
thomo said:

eh?
PMSL!!!

fuck off ;) lol

I have a feeling we won't sign another striker. Watching the videos from the training in the US has convinced me that Mancini will be player manager next season and play striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.