Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph tidbit:

The most likely candidate is Sergio Aguero, the Atlético Madrid striker, and it is understood that City are close to tabling a formal bid worth about €45  million (£39.7 million) for the striker, who has also been linked with Chelsea and Juventus.

LoveCity said:
Telegraph tidbit:

The most likely candidate is Sergio Aguero, the Atlético Madrid striker, and it is understood that City are close to tabling a formal bid worth about €45  million (£39.7 million) for the striker, who has also been linked with Chelsea and Juventus.
these journalists KFA.

I've got about 20 of all the leading newspaper journalists on my Twitter feed, and their record is appalling. one after another said Nasri was going to Utd, and then when Sky Italia said he had signed for City, it was all nasri to City. They are no difference to us.

We could do what they do every evening, and we'd do a far better job as well. All based on guesswork and learning who to trust.

Apparently Marca TV (spanish TV channel in La Rioja region of Spain) says we're to offer £45mil for Kun....Just what ive heard from my spanish mate on skype.

The club needs to plow forward with all our transfer targets regardless of the Tevez saga wecould end up missing the players Mancini wants and end up with the second or even third choice. And I would buy Aguero even if Tevez was happy here and didn't want a move this lad is special and very loyal to his club and would have no issue playing in England as he spend almost all his playing career in Spain and if Tevez is forced to stay due to a offer not matching the clubs value then we have made the team even stronger.I really hope the powers that be at the club do what's best for the team and buy the players we need in before we even consider any offer for Tevez fuck him let him sweat and worry like he did to us last year by handing in a transfer request at the time we needed him most
It's clear Tevez doesn't give a Monkeys about City he is only bothered about himself yes I have sympathy about his family situation but he is using it as a get out clause and try and use it as a weapon against the club so that the press see us as the bad guys by keeping him away from his family but everyone has seen right through it and that's why none of the big clubs in Europe have even enquired about him
Wow corinthains in Brazil have made an offer of 40 million euros come back with another 10 million and then maybe we will talk and if the other story about them trying to get him on loan is right I hope we just put the phone down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.