Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
Cant be stepping hill is main news.

an on going multiple murder enquiry above Sport... never!.

However, there was no sports news at all.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm --<br /><br />dear god, such crap music. time to turn this off.

Could be old news......

http://www.sportyou.es/blog/futbol/...l-kun-aguero-y-el-manchester-city-347737.html

Sergio Aguero has already closed a deal to become new player of Manchester City next season. The transfer of Argentine striker is at the expense of his current club, Atletico Madrid.
The clause of the player is 45 million euros, while the City negotiates to lower that amount and seal a friendly transaction in which the three parties would be satisfied: the player, who has already negotiated the terms of his new contract, the City, that is one of the best strikers in the international arena, and Atletico, which prevents the Kun signed for arch-rivals Real Madrid, who also held talks with the player in recent months.
Madrid Agüero has been interested from the time of renewal, when the buyout of his contract fell from 60 to 45 million. SportYou As we have in a few days ago , the player was very disappointed when Miguel Angel Gil Marin refused to pierce the white club, as was his desire, despite the commitment made ​​to him to negotiate his departure without too many obstacles, even for less than the 45 million mark compensation.
Aguero should return to Atletico on Sunday, although the player has already shown that he will not wear red and white. If the City and Atletico reach an agreement, their future will be in the Premiership. If Real Madrid decides to confront a hostile transaction and pay the clause will remain in Madrid, across the sidewalk.

Am i right in thinkking the reason we aint heard much today is because its only 9.05am in L.A where City are and only 13.05 in Buenos Aires where Sergio is (i assume)?

TH has said for the last couple of days that from what he's hearing its all positive re Aguero,plus Aguero's agent said by the end of the week so only the rest of today,tomorrow and friday!?

People go on about Tevez going before we buy Aguero,why? its got fuck all to do with Tevez,he doesnt want to stay and he wont,he will be gone before the season starts im sure!

Back to my 1st question,i take it its because of the time zone re news?

Cant wait till we sign the lad,its doing my head in!

I think the situation with Real Madrid was that if no one else was willing to meet his valuation, they would reluctantly sell to Madrid. As it is, we are willing to meet their valuation so they will simply refuse all offers from Madrid.

Ticket For Schalke said:
grunge said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Cant be stepping hill is main news.

an on going multiple murder enquiry above Sport... never!.

However, there was no sports news at all.

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm --

dear god, such crap music. time to turn this off.

Lol i'll let you off as you dont post that often.

I take it I missed an in joke ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.