Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson-ctid said:
I think the situation with Real Madrid was that if no one else was willing to meet his valuation, they would reluctantly sell to Madrid. As it is, we are willing to meet their valuation so they will simply refuse all offers from Madrid.

They can't refuse Real's offer if Real meet the buyout clause unless rumours of Kun's contract having a clause in it that doesn't allow Real to buy him are true.

But that last story someone posted a few posts back suggests we have haggled the price below his buyout clause due to friendly relations between the clubs?

grunge said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
grunge said:
an on going multiple murder enquiry above Sport... never!.

However, there was no sports news at all.

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm --

dear god, such crap music. time to turn this off.

Lol i'll let you off as you dont post that often.

I take it I missed an in joke ;)
Basically i was fishing and you took the bait, quite quickly if i should say so myself ;)

Jackson-ctid said:
I think the situation with Real Madrid was that if no one else was willing to meet his valuation, they would reluctantly sell to Madrid. As it is, we are willing to meet their valuation so they will simply refuse all offers from Madrid.

If there is a clause in the contract then how can they legally refuse?

thepolarbear said:
Jackson-ctid said:

I get tired of posting this...

Atletico CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin told Onda Cero: "I received offers for Forlan and Aguero from Real Madrid, but Aguero will not join Madrid.

"We agreed on a buy-out clause of €45 million when he signed his contract extension. However, we also agreed that he couldn't' join Real Madrid - not even if they meet his minimum release clause."

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/909209/atletico-madrid-rule-out-sergio-aguero-sale-to-real-madrid?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... id?cc=5739</a>

So, yes, they could negotiate a deal with Real Madrid and they probably would have had there been no other clubs interested but as it stands, we are very much interested so Real can go do one.

There is no clause in the contract, they will make Real pay tax on the transfer aswell if they meet the buyout clause which they won't do to us, we would pay 45 million of which athletico will get 35 million but they will make Real pay in the region of 57 million to cover the tax loss.

All the key 103 said was that sources in Spain are suggesting that we've had a bid of 38 million accepted. Not their sources!

Jackson-ctid said:
thepolarbear said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Atletico CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin told Onda Cero: "I received offers for Forlan and Aguero from Real Madrid, but Aguero will not join Madrid.

"We agreed on a buy-out clause of €45 million when he signed his contract extension. However, we also agreed that he couldn't' join Real Madrid - not even if they meet his minimum release clause."

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/909209/atletico-madrid-rule-out-sergio-aguero-sale-to-real-madrid?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... id?cc=5739</a>

So, yes, they could negotiate a deal with Real Madrid and they probably would have had there been no other clubs interested but as it stands, we are very much interested so Real can go do one.

LOL!

I bet you do pal!

Gets annoying dont it

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm --

chase of spades said:
Am i right in thinkking the reason we aint heard much today is because its only 9.05am in L.A where City are and only 13.05 in Buenos Aires where Sergio is (i assume)?
TH has said for the last couple of days that from what he's hearing its all positive re Aguero,plus Aguero's agent said by the end of the week so only the rest of today,tomorrow and friday!?

People go on about Tevez going before we buy Aguero,why? its got fuck all to do with Tevez,he doesnt want to stay and he wont,he will be gone before the season starts im sure!

Back to my 1st question,i take it its because of the time zone re news?

Cant wait till we sign the lad,its doing my head in!

Will try again,

Anyone?

chase of spades said:
Jackson-ctid said:
thepolarbear said:

LOL!

I bet you do pal!

Gets annoying dont it

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm --

chase of spades said:
Am i right in thinkking the reason we aint heard much today is because its only 9.05am in L.A where City are and only 13.05 in Buenos Aires where Sergio is (i assume)?
TH has said for the last couple of days that from what he's hearing its all positive re Aguero,plus Aguero's agent said by the end of the week so only the rest of today,tomorrow and friday!?

People go on about Tevez going before we buy Aguero,why? its got fuck all to do with Tevez,he doesnt want to stay and he wont,he will be gone before the season starts im sure!

Back to my 1st question,i take it its because of the time zone re news?

Cant wait till we sign the lad,its doing my head in!

Will try again,

Anyone?
Where is Cook though, that's the most important thing. Is he in LA with the squad, or is he in Madrid? Is he in England? I don't know where Cook is, so it's hard to answer your question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.