Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what there all saying on RAWK. Do they know something we dont.

Re: Man City to open talks with Aguero

« Reply #267 on: Yesterday at 11:28:58 PM »

Quote from: Thiago on Yesterday at 04:53:43 AM

I did say if.

Said when he put in a transfer request it'll be to Real Madrid. Far less certain about that now though.

I know you said if

It's just that he's not going to City for certain.

Ladies and gentlemen, Aguero is not signing for Manchester City.

Blue_Rossy said:

I did say if.

Said when he put in a transfer request it'll be to Real Madrid. Far less certain about that now though.

I know you said if

No, that guy is an idiotic WUM.

Blue_Rossy said:

I did say if.

I know you said if

OH YES HE IS!

Blue Haze said:
Blue_Rossy said:

I did say if.

I know you said if

No, that guy is an idiotic WUM.

Wonder if "ono" has infiltrated RAWK like he did with Sad Cafe ??

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Hold on, if Tolm has quit, does that mean Ajay is now our resident ITK?

The lad who got the medical times right for Savic and Clichy is probably closest to an ITK now that Tolmie has gone again.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Kun has been named in the Atletico squad to face Stromsoget or whatever it is in Europa League. I dont know much about eligibility... but surely this doesnt cup tie him does it?

Explained: eligibility of 'cup-tied' players in UEFA competitions
Players can play for more than one club in Europe in any given season, but only if their old side fail to make it into a competition proper.
By Grant Russell

22 July 2011 13:12 GMT

UEFA rules allow for players to compete with two clubs in any given season, based on the performance of their old side.

With Champions League and Europa League qualifying games starting at a time that most managers are still putting together their squads, many clubs will be poring over UEFA’s rule books to see if their transfer targets will be free to play in European competition.

Worried supporters have watched on as names linked with a move to their side have played in European competition, potentially ruling the target out of playing in Europe for them or, worse, a deal collapsing as a result.

However, UEFA regulations however can clear a player to play for two clubs in Europe in any given season, based upon an exception which applies to participation in the qualifying rounds.

Rule 18.07 states that if a player features in the first, second or third qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League, he can play for another club in either competition from the group stages onwards, provided his former employers do not reach the group stages themselves.

If a player is involved in any of the aforementioned qualifying rounds for a side which then goes on to play in the group stages of either UEFA competition, he is not eligible to play for another club in Europe in that season.

There is a common misconception regarding rule 18.19, which states that from the knockout stages, a player cannot be registered to play for another club if he has already played in the same competition that season, or if his previous side remain in that competition.

However, this rule does not mean that a player would be able to play in the group stages for his new club, and then find suddenly himself ineligible to play in the knockout stages.

Provided a player’s former side were eliminated prior to the group stages, and the player was then registered to play in the groups of either competition for his new club, he is free to continue playing in the knockout rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League.

Current example

Player A features for Club A in a Europa League second qualifying round tie. Player A has been linked with a possible move to Club B, who are participating in the qualifying stages of the Champions League.

If Player A is subequently sold to Club B, he would not be able to play in the qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League.

However, provided Club A do not reach the group stages of the Europa League, Player A could be registered to play for Club B in the group stage of the Champions League or Europa League, as per rule 18.07 of the regulations of the two competitions for 2011/12.

Under the same set of circumstances, Player A would also be free to play in the knockout stages of either the Champions League or Europa League, provided he had previously been registered for the group stages with Club B.

If Club A were to reach the group stages of the Europa League, Player A would not be able to play for Club B in European competition in the 2011/12 season.

Past example

Rangers faced similar circumstances when they signed Nikica Jelavic from Rapid Vienna at the start of the 2010/11 season, with the striker having turned out for the Austrians in the Europa League qualifying rounds.

However, as Rapid went on to qualify for the group stages of the Europa League, Jelavic became ineligible for the group stages of the Champions League.

Jelavic would have been clear to play in the knockout rounds of the Champions League but, as Rangers dropped into the Europa League, he was unable to play for the same reason.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scotti...ity-of-cup-tied-players-in-uefa-competitions/

warhawkmoski said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

What, what has happened to Tolm?

People hounding him as per, i honestly dont even know why people were even having a go... we had some positive news the night before, you would think he had rejected us or something.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Ajay is a long standing and courteous site member,you've been here two minutes...... take your unwelcome sarcastic bullying insinuations elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.