Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident he will sign in time to take part in one of the two games over in ireland. For me this is all that matters as theres no chance of him playing any game time in america because as far as i know he's on his holidays leaving his agent to take care of it all and will come back to take a medical when needed.

Also don't worry about the Europa League/cup tied thing. We'll have the deal complete by then. Its just Athletico's way of covering their arse's in case the whole deal collapses.

Here's hoping for some more news tomorrow!

Actually, I can just picture it now...

SSN BREAKING NEWS - Sky Sources understand manchester city might bid for Sergio Aguero in the next 28 hours

Has there been any updates on this transfer what so ever since "sky sources understand Aguero wants to move to city if they bid for him"?

Papers just saying we'll sign him within 48 hours. Express says we've been given a glowing recommendation by Tevez though.

LoveCity said:
Papers just saying we'll sign him within 48 hours. Express says we've been given a glowing recommendation by Tevez though.

Really ?? Honest not taking the piss,its just I was one of the people who thought damage could have been done,by Kia and Tevez,giving shit feedback.
Any link to it ?
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.