Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitydreamteam said:
The fact that carlos has given us a so called .'glowing' review doesnt suprise me at all. He doesnt have a problem with city in fact i think he loves city, the fans, his teamates and most importantly the owner. Imagine what the sheik would do if carlos, still has 3 years left and still a city player, tried to talk our top target out of a move to us. Plus the legend which is zabba will tell him right aswell. I really REALLY want him to sign but im not getting carried away with this paper talk. Especially when its from the star or expresss.

The biggest mistake Tevez made was to marry a miserable woman..

samharris said:
mancitydreamteam said:
The fact that carlos has given us a so called .'glowing' review doesnt suprise me at all. He doesnt have a problem with city in fact i think he loves city, the fans, his teamates and most importantly the owner. Imagine what the sheik would do if carlos, still has 3 years left and still a city player, tried to talk our top target out of a move to us. Plus the legend which is zabba will tell him right aswell. I really REALLY want him to sign but im not getting carried away with this paper talk. Especially when its from the star or expresss.

Goes for a lot of men. ;)

I know it's not a popular viewpoint, but I would love us to find a way to keep Tevez.

Agree with Ferguson, it's going to be very difficult to sell him, and there must be a way we can make it work. Hopefully the arrival of Aguero and his family might help convince Tevez's missus to give it another shot. To be fair to her, her marriage fell apart in Manchester so she's bound to have bad memories of the place...

Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli.

That is too good to just give up on without a fight IMO.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am --<br /><br />
Chevelle said:
They also said
Plus Suarez/Carroll>Aguero/Dzeko.

hahahahaha..

Silly scouse pricks lol.

Aguero is only costing slightly more than Carroll. Love it.

SalfordCityBlue said:
I know it's not a popular viewpoint, but I would love us to find a way to keep Tevez.

Agree with Ferguson, it's going to be very difficult to sell him, and there must be a way we can make it work. Hopefully the arrival of Aguero and his family might help convince Tevez's missus to give it another shot. To be fair to her, her marriage fell apart in Manchester so she's bound to have bad memories of the place...

That is too good to just give up on without a fight IMO.

-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am --

Chevelle said:
They also said
Plus Suarez/Carroll>Aguero/Dzeko.

hahahahaha..

Silly scouse pricks lol.

I'm with you mate on this one.

I too would like Tevez to have a change of heart and stay for at least one more season. Then at the end of it we could let him go back to Corinthians on a favourable deal.

We just can't write off his goals so easily, and him leaving would put a lot of pressure on the "newbies" to hit the ground running next season.

One more season... and then he goes.

Soulboy said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

Chevelle said:
They also said

hahahahaha..

Silly scouse pricks lol.

I too would like Tevez to have a change of heart and stay for at least one more season. Then at the end of it we could let him go back to Corinthians on a favourable deal.

We just can't write off his goals so easily, and him leaving would put a lot of pressure on the "newbies" to hit the ground running next season.

If he's so desperate to get away now, I'm sure he could make it happen by taking a wage cut, therefore if he's still here in August, the 'missing the family' bit is a lie to help him & Kia make money.

We should tell him he either goes now or he's here for the full season. None of this shit at Christmas. If he's in the squad, he stays for the whole season, end of.

samharris said:
mancitydreamteam said:

I reckon it could of been bring her to a foreign country and then cheat on her.

Neville Kneville said:
Soulboy said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

Silly scouse pricks lol.

If he's so desperate to get away now, I'm sure he could make it happen by taking a wage cut, therefore if he's still here in August, the 'missing the family' bit is a lie to help him & Kia make money.

We should tell him he either goes now or he's here for the full season. None of this shit at Christmas. If he's in the squad, he stays for the whole season, end of.

In agreement with that. He leaves now or he stays for the rest of the season. No loans. No cheap deals in January.

Like you, I strongly believe if this was only about "family" he would have bitten the bullet and fucking lent Corinthians the first payment!

That's why I very much doubt that it's about "family".

i8rags said:
samharris said:
mancitydreamteam said:

I reckon it could of been bring her to a foreign country and then cheat on her.
IMO Tevez and his wife will want a fresh start in a new country. Our club has a problem with his best friend and agent - Kia . They have become enemies. Tevez does not have the intelligence to think for himself. He is totally reliant on his agent. I think it is time to let him move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.