Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
samharris said:
mancitydreamteam said:
The fact that carlos has given us a so called .'glowing' review doesnt suprise me at all. He doesnt have a problem with city in fact i think he loves city, the fans, his teamates and most importantly the owner. Imagine what the sheik would do if carlos, still has 3 years left and still a city player, tried to talk our top target out of a move to us. Plus the legend which is zabba will tell him right aswell. I really REALLY want him to sign but im not getting carried away with this paper talk. Especially when its from the star or expresss.

The biggest mistake Tevez made was to marry a miserable woman..
I reckon it could of been bring her to a foreign country and then cheat on her.

Its cos shes a misery guts that he cheated....aha...;)

I think that the point is that he can move on just as quick as he likes.

The stoppers are: -

1. He's worth circa £50 in the current market and we can't take much less because we need to realise that value so that we can put the money back into the squad and ensure our future success.
2. As much as he desperately wants to move - he want's to maintain his incredibly high wages even more than he misses his kids / loves his wife. If the money meant less than his kids then he'd have lowered his demands and been sold weeks ago.

So, to recap; Tevez is still a City player because he wants the wages that we pay rather than take a pay cut. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

hisroyalblueness said:
I think that the point is that he can move on just as quick as he likes.

The stoppers are: -

1. He's worth circa £50 in the current market and we can't take much less because we need to realise that value so that we can put the money back into the squad and ensure our future success.
2. As much as he desperately wants to move - he want's to maintain his incredibly high wages even more than he misses his kids / loves his wife. If the money meant less than his kids then he'd have lowered his demands and been sold weeks ago.

So, to recap; Tevez is still a City player because he wants the wages that we pay rather than take a pay cut. I have no sympathy whatsoever.
good post pal, you have it in a nutshell we hold all the cards.

Is it?

Two days before the Cup Final I was at his house deleting his Facebook account, he wanted nothing more to do with it, ever.

Well if he ain't turned up for training that means the deal should go through more quickly with a bit of luck, last thing AM want on their hands is a rebel player and will want the money ASAP to get a replacement. Nowt usually happens on a Sunday and given the match with Galaxy can't see anything happening today. Suspect in reality our squad will be back in Manchester on Tuesday, so maybe Tuesday/Wed would be the ideal days to get him signed also gives him a couple of days with the squad before the Dublin tournament. If however he is still deemed on leave and need to sort out his family moving etc, can see him being given time off. Be lovely to see him come off bench in CS and score the winner :-)

auction294 said:
Is it?

Two days before the Cup Final I was at his house deleting his Facebook account, he wanted nothing more to do with it, ever.

So spill the beans then. I'm guessing he didn't get you out of the Yellow Pages.

auction294 said:
Is it?

Then if this is correct, you must be right and I must be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.