Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
please let there be some news today. i really want us to sign him up after watching his top 50 goals on youtube, anyone who hasnt seen them go and watch.... amazing!

100% confident in our club sorting this out..this will be our biggest signing yet and when i see him with our shirt-jizz will fly ;)

citysix said:
100% confident in our club sorting this out..this will be our biggest signing yet and when i see him with our shirt-jizz will fly ;)

agree, biggest signing to date. the best striker i have seen, hes got everything.
for those that havnt seen this lad watch this..... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5NBKVwObI[/youtube]

SouthStandStander said:
please let there be some news today. i really want us to sign him up after watching his top 50 goals on youtube, anyone who hasnt seen them go and watch.... amazing!

Just watched that, his finishing is absolutely clinical, by far the standout attribute for me

qplumb Qplumb
Aguero not at training for athletico Madrid - Cos he's just arrived at Manchester airport ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.