Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
agueroatjla.jpg

;)

samharris said:
mancitydreamteam said:
The fact that carlos has given us a so called .'glowing' review doesnt suprise me at all. He doesnt have a problem with city in fact i think he loves city, the fans, his teamates and most importantly the owner. Imagine what the sheik would do if carlos, still has 3 years left and still a city player, tried to talk our top target out of a move to us. Plus the legend which is zabba will tell him right aswell. I really REALLY want him to sign but im not getting carried away with this paper talk. Especially when its from the star or expresss.

The biggest mistake Tevez made was to cheat on the mother of his children.

fixed

FantasyIreland said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Hold on, if Tolm has quit, does that mean Ajay is now our resident ITK?

Ajay is a long standing and courteous site member,you've been here two minutes...... take your unwelcome sarcastic bullying insinuations elsewhere.

I have been here a lot longer than you think. Don't just presume someone has been here since their join date, most people lurk for a long time before joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.