Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question...

bobmcfc said:
why does it say shag on the front of liverpool airport ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://lyrics.rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=give+peace+a+chance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lyrics.rapidlibrary.com/index.ph ... e+a+chance</a>

Lyrics to Give Peace A Chance by John Lennon

"Bagism Shagism Dragism Madism"

No, me neither.

PSmyth07 said:
agueroatjla.jpg
I call fake! Someone's photoshopped out all the candle-holding scousers that perpetually huddle under the "John Lennon".

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch me out bud.

For some reason the traffic cones made me think of:
0.jpg

mcfc2607 said:
Sounds good. Guy of talk sport sayin city r happy with the way things r goin and that he reckons he will be a city player in next few days,and fee could be less than 35 mil

WHAT ! FEW MORE DAYS !!!

I thought the contract will be signed on Monday !!!!!

mcfc2607 said:
Sounds good. Guy of talk sport sayin city r happy with the way things r goin and that he reckons he will be a city player in next few days,and fee could be less than 35 mil
all good

mcfc2607 said:
great news if we could sign him for less than andy carrol. that would piss off the dippers i think

SouthStandStander said:
mcfc2607 said:
great news if we could sign him for less than andy carrol. that would piss off the dippers i think

I have a sneaky feeling it would piss off more than the dippers if we were to get him for less than £35m

Sleeping_Easy said:
SouthStandStander said:
mcfc2607 said:

I have a sneaky feeling it would piss off more than the dippers if we were to get him for less than £35m
city lowering tranfers fees since 2011 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.