Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
Paddys Goose said:
okstate99 said:
ok Marvin name the strikers Tevez has successfully linked up with?

Thats his problem, he is a lone striker. And we cant win the league with him as a lone striker. We need more attacking options, and with Tevez we are stuck where we are. Just my opinion.

This

Yea because Chelsea won fuck all with Drogba as a lone striker. I agree that Tevez should be sold, IF, somebody coughs up 50 million, just because hes requested to go twice and his advisors are causing trouble. We can move on without him. But i love the way some of you are trying to cloud the issue, Tevez will be virtually impossible to replace. Messi and Ronaldo are special players. But you would do well to name a better STRIKER than Tevez anywhere in the world over the last 2 years. The guy is going to be a huge huge loss for us, no matter what spin anybody wants to put on it to try and dress it up.

Also, if you think Mancini is going to play with 2 forwards you are hugely mistaken, you might get one forward stuck on the left of a 5 man midfield, but we will still play with 1 up top.

I am not talking about Drogba, which I wouldnt mind having here if we were in need of an experienced striker.

I am talk about about Tevez he is a very good striker, but he doesnt work well with other strikers. I read where he passed to Dzeko 13 times all season, I dont know if thats true or not. Just think he is good for a certain set up. And with that set up we are too reliant on him, he gets banged up, and when he is out, we have to play strikers out of form. Or when he is out of form, we are shit.

He is a good striker. Just I rather have three strikers with 10 goals, than one with 30.

okstate99 said:
Marvin said:
Kurple said:
I would love something like Aguero for 30mill and a half season Tevez loan, if we cant sell Tevez now.
A fit Tevez outscores Aguero 2 to 1.

This thread if full of videos of Aguero goals, but Tevez has scored some fantastic goals too. The two together could be ideal.

Thats his problem, he is a lone striker. And we cant win the league with him as a lone striker. We need more attacking options, and with Tevez we are stuck where we are. Just my opinion.
Rooney & Berbatov at Utd

At City he has linked well with Silva, AJ, Bellamy & Balotelli. Didn't work so well with Dzeko but they are quite different. And it didn't work with Adebayor, but I reckon that that's Adebayor's fault. Adebayor is an example of a player who is brilliant on his own up front, but not so good as a two.

He's much more than a central striker. Frequently plays deeper for Argentina and City with a forward ahead of him.

I wouldn't swap Tevez for anybody except Messi

Mancio said:
Matt.D said:
Paddys Goose said:

Yea because Chelsea won fuck all with Drogba as a lone striker. I agree that Tevez should be sold, IF, somebody coughs up 50 million, just because hes requested to go twice and his advisors are causing trouble. We can move on without him. But i love the way some of you are trying to cloud the issue, Tevez will be virtually impossible to replace. Messi and Ronaldo are special players. But you would do well to name a better STRIKER than Tevez anywhere in the world over the last 2 years. The guy is going to be a huge huge loss for us, no matter what spin anybody wants to put on it to try and dress it up.

Also, if you think Mancini is going to play with 2 forwards you are hugely mistaken, you might get one forward stuck on the left of a 5 man midfield, but we will still play with 1 up top.

there are 2 better strikers than tevez at City already.

and yes , mancini will very very often play 2 strikers as he did when had balotelli fit.

Balotelli never played in a 2 he played wide left of a 5 man midfield except when Tevez was injured. But your other point is simply laughable.

Marvin said:
okstate99 said:
Marvin said:
A fit Tevez outscores Aguero 2 to 1.

This thread if full of videos of Aguero goals, but Tevez has scored some fantastic goals too. The two together could be ideal.

Rooney & Berbatov at Utd

At City he has linked well with Silva, AJ, Bellamy & Balotelli. Didn't work so well with Dzeko but they are quite different. And it didn't work with Adebayor, but I reckon that that's Adebayor's fault. Adebayor is an example of a player who is brilliant on his own up front, but not so good as a two.

He's much more than a central striker. Frequently plays deeper for Argentina and City with a forward ahead of him.

I wouldn't swap Tevez for anybody except Messi

15 goals from open play. Yaya had seven I believe.

Mancio said:
Matt.D said:
Paddys Goose said:

there are 2 better strikers than tevez at City already.

and yes , mancini will very very often play 2 strikers as he did when had balotelli fit.

Give it up Mancio. Posts like that just show how little you know about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.