Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the flights from Buenos Aires require a transfer in Paris, Frankfurt or London. If that guy's info is correct then the latest any of those flights get to Manchester today is 10.45. So if he's arriving today it'll be by then. And yes I do have far too much time on my hands :)

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Matt.D said:
Yea because Chelsea won fuck all with Drogba as a lone striker. I agree that Tevez should be sold, IF, somebody coughs up 50 million, just because hes requested to go twice and his advisors are causing trouble. We can move on without him. But i love the way some of you are trying to cloud the issue, Tevez will be virtually impossible to replace. Messi and Ronaldo are special players. But you would do well to name a better STRIKER than Tevez anywhere in the world over the last 2 years. The guy is going to be a huge huge loss for us, no matter what spin anybody wants to put on it to try and dress it up.

Also, if you think Mancini is going to play with 2 forwards you are hugely mistaken, you might get one forward stuck on the left of a 5 man midfield, but we will still play with 1 up top.

there are 2 better strikers than tevez at City already.

and yes , mancini will very very often play 2 strikers as he did when had balotelli fit.

Give it up Mancio. Posts like that just show how little you know about football.

that exactly what i think about you.

pudge said:
reddishblue said:
Matt.D said:
If Tevez stays he will be first choice striker. End of.

Only if a change of attitude precedes it.
When has his attitude on the pitch ever been in question?

In my opinion a number of times. He can be greedy and Mario is is a better player, certainly a better penalty taker. As soon as he realises 'I am not the king I am' and Kia is a **** there might be a way back in.

Some joker on her has suggested that we already have two better strikers than Tevez, What an absolute load of bollox

SilvaLining said:
Most of the flights from Buenos Aires require a transfer in Paris, Frankfurt or London. If that guy's info is correct then the latest any of those flights get to Manchester today is 10.45. So if he's arriving today it'll be by then. And yes I do have far too much time on my hands :)

Surely he will be flown in by private jet...just can't see him turning up in anything else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.