Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Fuck me, I've read it all now - bluecityfan the rag now pretending to be itk.

Fucking pmsl.

Whats your problem? Have i claimed to be ITK? People like you are the reason Tolmie got pissed off yesterday.

BlueCityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fucking pmsl.

Whats your problem? Have i claimed to be ITK? People like you are the reason Tolmie got pissed off yesterday.
What part of you saying that "a very reliable source has told me..." isn't you claiming to be itk?

Plus lol at the Tolmie part, you're a clown and a bloody obvious wum.

You have the audacity to have a pop at me when I've been on this forum a good few years and happen to be a friend of Tolm.

Tit.

Rammy Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fucking pmsl.

What part of you saying that "a very reliable source has told me..." isn't you claiming to be itk?

Just told what a reliable source told me. You dont have to believe me if you dont want to. But you dont have to post any unnecessary comments.

+ this was reported by argentinian press 2 days ago already. So Aguero flying to manchester on sunday is nothing unexpected.

BlueCityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:

Just told what a reliable source told me. You dont have to believe me if you dont want to. But you dont have to post any unnecessary comments.

+ this was reported by argentinian press 2 days ago already. So Aguero flying to manchester on sunday is nothing unexpected.
Beep beep beep....

Is that the sound of some serious backtracking.....

why are pople trying to claim to be ITK on a deal we know will be finalised in the next few days LOL

Surely the part of being ITK is breaking a deal nobody has even heard yet

Rammy Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Beep beep beep....

Is that the sound of some serious backtracking.....

Nope...not wasting my time on you anymore.

Rammy Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fucking pmsl.

Pmsl, I know something, but I'm not Itk.

WTF guys !

If you don`t believe him, SO BE IT !

No need to fight here ! If you want to slat him just use the private message and leave this topic for Aguero transfer discussions ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.